Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- July meat export volumes lower – Agri-View
- Shuanghui profits from pork exports to Russia – WantChinaTimes
- Irish Pork Exports for First Half of 2014 Jump 15 Per Cent – ThePigSite.com
- July Pork Exports Lower Than a Year Ago – Wisconsin Ag Connection
- Mexico demand boosts pork exports – Iowa Farmer Today
- Russia demand spurs Brazil beef, pork export hopes – Agrimoney.com
- July held record pace for exports – Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net
- US beef and pork export volumes drop – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Pork Exports Soften; Domestic Strong – National Hog Farmer
- CME Report: Continued Growth for the Value of US Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.