Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Chilled meat exports will take 45 days to normalize – Capital press
- Exports logged a record value for U.S. beef producers in 2014 – Beef Magazine (blog)
- Spanish Pork Exports Strengthened in Asia – ThePigSite.com
- Lithuania to resume pork exports to Ukraine – GlobalMeatNews.com
- 2014 U.S. pork exports year-over-year lower – Pork Magazine
- Brazilian Pork Exports Decreased in January 2015 – Brazil Business Today (subscription)
- Value, volume both increase for beef, pork exports in 2014 – Midwest Producer
- Brazilian Pork Exports Boosted – ThePigSite.com
- Beef and pork exports on the rise – Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net
- Value records set for pork and beef exports in 2014 – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.