Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- September a solid month for US meat exports – Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net
- CME: Pork Exports Increased Dramatically – ThePigSite.com
- First Brazilian Processor Begins Pork Exports to U.S. – National Hog Farmer
- Exports add more value to US pork – Pork Magazine
- U.S. beef, pork exports post strong September – Agri-Pulse
- U.S. red meat set for record exports, despite high prices and trade barriers – Agri-Pulse
- Belarus Suspends Pork Exports to Russia – ThePigSite.com
- Belarus halting pork exports to Russia until Nov. 11 – watchdog – Kyiv Post
- Increasing Global Appetite for Protein Boosts Exports – Agriculture.com
- ASF hinders exports of Ukraine pork to the EU – GlobalMeatNews.com
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.