Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Smithfield: U.S. pork exports to China soared in first half of 2015 – Pork Magazine
- Smithfield says US pork exports to China jump 45 pct in 1st 6 months of year – Reuters
- Disappointment with US First Half Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- Canadian Pork Exports Fall – ThePigSite.com
- US Pork Exports Begin to Recover – ThePigSite.com
- EU pork exports hit all-time record in June – Pig World
- U.S. pork exports continue to struggle – Pork Magazine
- Hog Outlook: June pork exports virtually unchanged from 2014 – Pork Magazine
- CME: Slightly Positive Month for Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- U.S. pork exports and live hog imports higher in May – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.