Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- US pork exports growing in South America – RFD-TV
- Market Access Challenges for U.S. Pork – National Hog Farmer
- USMEF Audio Report: Pork, beef exports to Mexico start strong – Pork Magazine
- Hog Outlook: US Pork Exports up in February – ThePigSite.com
- Exports: Pork net sales plummet 69% lower – Pork Magazine
- Poland eyes pork exports to China to compensate for Russian ban – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Red Meat Exports Remain Strong in February – ThePigSite.com
- USMEF: Red meat exports remain strong in February – Pork Magazine
- Hungary Gets Green Light on Poultry, Pork Exports to China – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Pork industry sets sights on exports – ABC Online
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.