Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- US squealing for more Asian pork exports – Meat & Poultry (registration)
- US Pork Exports to China Expected to Rise – Wisconsin Ag Connection
- For the third consecutive month, pork exports to Mexico lower – Pork Magazine
- EU pork exports down in January compared to last year – Irish Farmers Journal
- EU Pork Exports Down in January – ThePigSite.com
- Limp exports, supply surge fuel record US February pork, beef stocks – Reuters
- US pork exports rise 10% – Agri News
- Port congestion, economic headwinds slow January pork exports – Pork Magazine
- U.S. pork exports to Mexico thriving, but still room for growth – National Hog Farmer
- U.S. pork exports up 10 percent to $6.67 billion in 2014 – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.