Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Bpex seeks to extend pork exports – meatinfo.co.uk
- Singapore relaxes export conditions for Northern Irish pork – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Momentum remains strong for US pork, beef exports – High Plains Journal
- May pork exports run slightly ahead of last year – Pork Magazine
- Pork exports show uptick – Pork Magazine
- Pork Exports Up Slightly – National Hog Farmer
- Polish pork exports down 6 percent – thenews.pl
- Hog Outlook: May pork exports up on increases to Mexico, Korea – Pork Magazine
- US sees rise in pork and beef exports, but a fall for lamb – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Beef and pork exports from US remain strong – Meat & Poultry (registration)
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.