Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- EU and Spanish Pork Markets – ThePigSite.com
- Mexico remains vital market for US pork, beef – Agri News
- ASF hits Polish pork exports to China – GlobalMeatNews.com
- EU pork exports in March highlight massive 12-month change – Pig World (blog)
- Mexican Pork Exports Expected to Increase in 2015 – ThePigSite.com
- March exports year-over-year lower for ninth consecutive month – Pork Magazine
- First Quarter Brazilian Pork Exports to Russia Grow – Brazil Business Today (subscription)
- USMEF: COOL Ruling Could Impact US Exports – Wisconsin Ag Connection
- Beef, pork exports grain ground in March – Farm Futures
- March pork, beef exports show positive momentum – Feedstuffs
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.