Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Pork Signals: A quick recovery from PEDv – Pork Magazine
- Poland's pork meat exports return to growth path – GlobalMeatNews.com
- US Looks to China to Expand Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- EU pork exports fell 14% in May in both volume and value – Pig World
- New UN Trichinae Safety Guidelines Could Improve US Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- Pork exports show month decline; strong over year ago – National Hog Farmer
- New UN guidance on parasite could boost US pork exports, NPPC says – Agri-Pulse
- Dip in top markets slows May pork exports – Pork Magazine
- May beef, pork exports sluggish – Farm Futures
- Pork exports hinge on trade deals, China – Agri News
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.