Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Increase in European meat production expected in 2015 – Food Dive
- Pork from EU disguised as mushrooms, bubble gum busted by Russia – RT
- Modest expansion predicted for global meat trade in 2015 – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Despite Export Surge to Russia, Brazil's Pork Production, Overall Exports … – National Hog Farmer
- China, Japan slow U.S. pork export demand – Iowa Farmer Today
- Chinese pork exports to Russia restored amid war of sanctions – ITAR-TASS
- US beef and pork exports set new record – GlobalMeatNews.com
- CME: Decline in US Exports of Fresh/Frozen and Processed Pork – ThePigSite.com
- Brazil's poultry exports to Russia go up by 12000 tonnes over one month – ABPA – ITAR-TASS
- Shuanghui profits from pork exports to Russia – WantChinaTimes
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.