Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Lower Dollar to Bring Only Limited Benefits for Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- Lower Dollar Expected to Provide Only Limited Benefits for Canadian Pork Exports – Farmscape Online
- Defra secretary Elizabeth Truss' trade mission aims to boost pork exports to China – Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
- NI Minister Updates Pork Industry on Securing Exports to China – ThePigSite.com
- Port Slowdown Hurting Pork Exports – WNAX
- Chinese vets invited to inspect Northern plants to expedite pork exports – Agriland
- EU pork exports to Russia may soon resume – National Hog Farmer
- Pork exports down sharply in November – Pork Magazine
- Hog Outlook: Pork exports plummet 19.8% in November – Pork Magazine
- Russian sanctions taking a toll on Canadian pork exports – CTV News
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.