Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- The Chemical That Hurt US Pork Exports – Businessweek
- April pork exports lower than a year ago – Pork Magazine
- Russia's review of ractopamine may reopen door to pork exports – Western Producer (subscription)
- US pork exports face increasing competition – Pork Magazine
- Smithfield Foods' 4Q profit falls 63 percent – Fresno Bee
- Ukraine ban takes toll on Brazilian pork exports – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Second-Quarter Pork Production Holds Steady – National Hog Farmer
- South Korea sparks US pork exports (audio) – Pork Magazine
- Smithfield deal could boost South Dakota pork exports – Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- September beef exports fall, pork remains steady – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.