Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Future prospects look good for EU pork and beef – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Hog Outlook: 2014 Pork Production Forecast Lowered – ThePigSite.com
- Russia demand spurs Brazil beef, pork export hopes – Agrimoney.com
- July held record pace for exports – Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net
- US beef and pork export volumes drop – GlobalMeatNews.com
- Pork Exports Soften; Domestic Strong – National Hog Farmer
- CME Report: Continued Growth for the Value of US Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- Meat Exports Remain on Strong Pace – ThePigSite.com
- U.S. pork, beef exports on record pace – Iowa Farmer Today
- Strong foreign demand for US pork in June – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.