Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- Brazil Pork Exports Down on the Year – ThePigSite.com
- US Pork Exports Down 10 Per Cent: A Small Miracle – ThePigSite.com
- Romania gets green light for pork exports to Japan – Romania-Insider.com
- Dollar value, West Coast Port slowdown drags on February pork exports – Pork Magazine
- CME: Lots of Speculation About Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- UK Pork Exports to China Overtake Whisky – ThePigSite.com
- Revised trichinae policy could boost U.S. pork exports to Chile – National Hog Farmer
- Hog Outlook: Pork exports down 10% in February – Pork Magazine
- February US Pork Exports Better, Still Lag 2014 – ThePigSite.com
- February meat exports lower year-over-year, but show improvement – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.