Pork Export News
When clicking on a link below you will be leaving www.leanhog.net – news feeds provided by Google News.
- CME: Growth in October Beef, Pork Exports – ThePigSite.com
- Hog Outlook: October Pork Exports Down Compared to Year Ago – ThePigSite.com
- Hog Outlook: October Pork Exports up Compared to Year Ago – ThePigSite.com
- US beef, pork exports net strong performance for October – Meat & Poultry (registration)
- October's US Pork Export Value Highest of 2013 – ThePigSite.com
- Pork Export Value Highest of 2013 – ThePigSite.com
- Value of US exports of beef, pork setting records – Agri News
- Pork exports hold steady over holiday weekend – Pork Magazine
- Beef exports continue to climb, while pork exports drop – Agri-Pulse
- Japan remains key country for pork exports – Pork Magazine
Hurley and Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability, marketing strategy, and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to past performance.